- Hold the loop of the tensioner behind the wire and have the arm of the tensioner towards you.
- Clamp the tensioner above the wire taking the arm to the left (according to arrow: fig 2 and 3).
- Take the plastic tube in the left hand and take it over the lower section of the tensioner which serves as a rotation axis. Then put the rod of the lever arm in the loop of the tensioner.
- While holding the plastic tube in the left hand, make a turn clockwise.
- Attach the end of the arm to the wire. Locking is possible with each turn. Repeat previous operations to obtain the required tension.